Communication and Networks (ICCCN 2015)
ICCCN 2015 is Technically Co-Sponsored by the IEEE Communication Society
ICCCN is one of the leading international conferences for presenting novel ideas and fundamental advances in the fields of computer communications and networks. ICCCN serves to foster communication among researchers and practitioners with a common interest in improving computer communications and networking through scientific and technological innovation.
The primary focus of the conference is on new and original research results in the areas of design, implementation, and applications of computer communications and networks. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Cognitive, Cellular and Mobile Networks (CCM)
- Communication Architecture, Algorithms, Modeling and Evaluation (CAAME)
- Data Centers and Big Data Computing (DCBC)
- Green Networks and Sustainable Computing (GREEN)
- Grid, Cloud, Internet and Peer-to-peer Computing and Communication (GCIP)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Multimedia and Real-Time Networking (MRN)
- Security, Privacy, and Trust (SPT)
- Sensor/Embedded Networks and Pervasive Computing (SNPC)
- Software Defined Networks and Network Testing and Deployment (SDN)
- Wireless LAN, Ad Hoc, and Mesh Networks (WAM)
- Hot Topics in Networking (HOT)
Instructions for Authors:
Submitted manuscripts must be formatted in standard IEEE camera-ready format (double-column, 10-pt font) and must be submitted via EasyChair (https://easychair.org/
Review and Publication of Manuscripts:
Submitted papers will be reviewed by the TPC and judged on originality, technical correctness, relevance, and quality of presentation. An accepted paper must be presented at the conference venue by the registered author at the full registration rate. Each full registration covers up to two papers authored by the registered author. “Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.” Papers of special merit will be selected for possible fast track publication.
Please note that the page limit for the workshop program is different. Workshop papers should be no longer than 6 pages with up to two extra pages given the authors are willing to pay extra page charge. The detailed info can be found in the workshop Call for Papers. For any questions or additional information, please contact the General, TPC, or Workshop Chairs. If you are interested in organizing a workshop, please contact the Workshop Chairs.
Liqiang Zhang, Indiana University – South Bend, USA